The Taxi Cabs of Orange Booking App may use the following information:
- GPS if your location is turned on. This is used to allow you to book a taxi “here”. It is also recorded with the booking details to allow us to monitor usage of the app.
- The “Pick Up” address you enter in the booking will be recorded along with other booking details and sent to the driver.
- The phone number you supply is also recorded with the booking and will be sent to the driver.
- Your phone’s unique id is recorded with the booking. It is not normally used but may be used to block your device if it is suspected that false bookings are being made.
- If you use the “send logs” option to report a fault or to give us feedback a few pieces of information about your phone are also sent. These include the model number of your phone and the software version number.
The information recorded is held by Taxi Cabs of Orange Co-Op ltd. Details are used for regulatory requirements as applicable. The Taxi Cabs of Orange and the SmartHail support team has access to the data for maintenance purposes only.